Tourism Authority of Thailand Celebrates 58th Anniversary
Bangkok (Thailand) – March 21, 2018 (travelindex.com) – The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) proudly marked the 58th anniversary of its founding with traditional Thai ceremonies to commemorate its historic role in the development and promotion of the kingdom’s leading service-sector i ..
First SingularityU Thailand Summit in South East Asia
Bangkok (Thailand) – March 21, 2018 (travelindex.com) – Singularity University (SU), the acclaimed collective of thinkers and innovators from Silicon Valley that focuses on empowering leaders to transform industries and solving global challenges through exponential technologies has announced i ..
Asian Games Names Best Western Plus Kemayoran Jakarta Official Hotel
Jakarta (Indonesia) – March 20, 2018 (travelindex) – Best Western Hotels & Resorts is delighted to announce that its stylish city hotel in Jakarta, Best Western Plus Kemayoran, has been selected as an official hotel of the 2018 Asian Games. Nestled in North Jakarta, just a short distance f ..
PATA Explores the SDGs in the Context of Youth and Tourism
Bangkok (Thailand) – March 18, 2018 (travelindex.com) – University students along with representatives from the travel and tourism industry came together at the Asia-Pacific Youth and Sustainable Tourism Workshop to examine how the industry can help in achieving the UN Sustainable Develo ..
IHG Acquires Majority Stake in Regent Hotels and Resorts
Hong Kong (Hong Kong SAR) – March 15, 2018 (travelindex.com) – InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) announced that it has agreed to acquire a 51% stake in Regent Hotels and Resorts (Regent) for $39 million in cash. IHG will have the right to acquire the remaining 49% interest in a phased ..
Asia Pacific Hotel Investment Conference Returns to Bangkok
Bangkok (Thailand) – March 15, 2018 (travelindex.com) – Questex Hospitality Group, a powerhouse international conference producer, will stage the much anticipated return of Asia Pacific Hotel Investment Conference (APHIC), on 4-6 Jun 2018. The three-day event will be held at the JW Marriott Ho ..
lebua Hosts Glamorous Celebration of Partnership with Pernod Ricard
Bangkok (Thailand) – March 15, 2018 (travelindex.com) – lebua Hotels and Resorts is hosting a grand event celebrating their 12-year partnership with Pernod Ricard. The event marks Mezzaluna’s Michelin Two Star Award and the anniversary of lebua’s successful collaborations with Pern ..
The Philippines to Showcase its Golf Courses to a Worldwide Audience
Manila (Philippines) – March 15, 2018 (travelindex.com) – More than 200 golf tour operators from around the world will participate in the largest series of golf familiarisation tours ever undertaken in Asia when the Philippines hosts the region’s annual gathering of golf tourism professi ..
Global Tourism Economy Forum Continues Sino-European Tourism Cooperation
Macao (Macao SAR) – March 15, 2018 (travelindex.com) – Global Tourism Economy Research Centre (GTERC) just made its annual presence at ITB Berlin, the world’s largest travel trade show, to promote the 2018 edition of the Global Tourism Economy Forum (GTEF or the Forum), the first forum t ..
Art In Motion, The New Rolls-Royce Phantom
Bangkok (Thailand) – March 12, 2018 (travelindex.com) – Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, the pinnacle purveyors of super luxury, will debut the all-new Phantom Extended Wheelbase to regional audiences at the 39th Bangkok International Motor Show 2018. At the same time, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars will ..
Miss Vietnam Crowned Miss International Queen 2018
Pattaya, Cholburi (Thailand) – March 9 2018 (travelindex.com) – Tiffany’s Show Theatre Pattaya, the management of the world-class transgender pageant – Miss International Queen 2018 – this year has its focus on True Identity, with 27 contestants representing 27 countries. The beaut ..