Amanpuri Luxury Resort Phuket
Amanpuri is the flagship property of the Aman Resorts, meaning “Place of Peace” in Sanskrit. This timeless resort is located on the west coast of Phuket in harmony with its idyllic setting, overlooking lush vegetation and the pristine Andaman Sea. The luxury resort is located on the west coast of the Thai island of Phuket on a coconut grove and includes a stretch of Pansea Beach. The resort spreads over 24 hectares on a headland on the northern side of Pansea beach. Though all beaches in Thailand are public, this one can only be accessed via the hotel or by boat effectively keeping it private. Amanpuri is only a 25 to 30-minute drive from from Phuket International Airport.
– Nama follows Japan’s Unesco-recognised tradition of washoku, a style of cuisine that elevates cooking to an art form that takes years to perfect. At Amanpuri, this concept is brought alive with just-caught seafood from the waters surrounding Phuket, vibrant organic produce, and with specialist ingredients sourced direct from the markets of Osaka and Kyoto.
– Arva is Amanpuri’s serves heart-warming dishes from Italy, offering a menu that follows the tradition of ‘cucina del raccolto’. Catch of the day, free range chicken and a cornucopia of market fruits and vegetables are paired with skill and dexterity by executive chef Stefano Artosin.
– The Thai Restaurant at Amanpuri, overseen by the experienced executive Chef Kannika Jitsangworn. The restaurant has been serving authentic cuisine for nearly 30 years. Chef Jitsangworn and her team delight in bringing a multitude of flavours, esteemed experience and world-class hospitality to Amanpuri.
– The Beach Club Restaurant, reminiscent of a bustling food market, showcasing the freshest catch of the day and prime meats, grilled to order, along with wood-fired pizzas and a vibrant array of Mediterranean salads. Refreshing, informal dining.
– The Lounge offers guests a joyful, authentic taste of Latin America. The menu of snacks and light dishes draws culinary inspiration from across Central and South America, complemented by handcrafted cocktails built upon fiery classics – rum, cahacha, pisco, tequila and mezcal. The focus here is on freshness and vitality, with several raw and vegan options.
The Spa is set in a secluded coconut grove, Aman Spa is a light-filled vision in wood and glass. The six Thai-inspired treatment pavilions each have a private steam room, shower, bath and outdoor sala for meditative contemplation.
Amanpuri has one of the largest resort charter fleets in Southeast Asia. The professionally-crewed vessels range from six to 33.5 metres and carry a variety of recreational equipment on board. All craft are available exclusively for Amanpuri guests year-round to explore the surrounding islands of Thailand, visit the natural wonders of Krabi and Phang Nga bay or to go on multi-day scuba diving excursions to the Similian Island
Pansea Beach, Cherngtalay
Phuket 83110, Thailand
Tel: +66 76 324 333
Fax: +66 76 324 100